1. Concerning the Hakka World site: introduction to the site’ s construction and spirit, and explanation of how to get in contact with Hakka World.
2. World contact: providing Taiwan and every part of the rest of the world information concerning Hakka websites and Hakka societies.
3. Life information site: providing information related to daily life: trains, weather, metro transportation, etc…
4. Publish special topic: providing the plateform for scholar, expertise to publish the special topic.
5. Discussion groups: general and youth discussion groups. First a topic will be introduced, then there will be discussion in response.
6. Education: Educational resources for Hakka language, Hakka children’s education, and traditional folk songs.
7. Hakka history and culture: publications and websites related to Hakka culture.
8. Hakka cultural relics: Introductions to Hakka folk customs, food, restaurants, cultural relics and related websites.
9. Hakka literature: publications related to Hakka literature and connections to related websites.
10. Hakka personages: publications related to Hakka personages and connections to related websites.
11. Government offices: Connections to websites of government offices that regulate Hakka issues.
12. Public organizations and clubs: Connections to websites of public organizations and clubs.
13. Mass media: Information on and connections to websites of Hakka language radio stations, television stations with Hakka programming, Hakka magazines, Hakka publishing houses, entertainment programs.
14. Hakka World site members: Explanations of how to become a site member and member benefits.
15. Activities page: providing information and connections to websites about the newest, most recent activities.
16. Business page: Introductions to businesses and celebrities, biographies, and information about how to advertise on this website.